AD111 is a compact pH meter featuring automatic pH calibration, HOLD function, low battery indication, temperature measurement and compensation. In addition, AD111 can measure in the mV range.
AD111 offer you the greatest value-for-money for basic pH, ORP and Temperature measurements. 2 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition in 3 points (pH 4.01, pH 7.01 and pH 10.01).
Auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use conserves energy and lengthens battery life-span.
The AD 111 is a simple to use, accurate, reliable hand held pH meter which has been designed to handle the tough environment of field work.
The instrument provides the user with pH and Temperature readings with measurement stability control.
- Automatic pH calibration
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Supplied in robust case with heavy duty probe & batteries
- Measurement stability indicator
- Supplied with pH buffers solutions 4.0 & 7.0
- Auto-off feature after 8 minutes to save battery life
- Simple calibration to a single point
- Will also measure mV (Redox) with additional probe
pH: -2,00...16,00pH / 0,01pH
ATC: 0...+50°C / 0,1°C
Temperature: -5,0...105°C / 0,1°C
ORP: +/-1000mV / 1mV
pH: +/- 0,02 pH
Temperature: +/-0,5°C up to 60°C
ORP: +/- 2 mV
Calibration pH: automatic, 1 or 2 point (buffer solution pH 4.01 , 7.01 и 10.01)
Power: 4 x 1,5 V AA
Auto-OFF: 8 min
Dimensions: 70 x 145 x 26 mm